Halloween Sayings : Halloween hasn’t always been such a commercial affair. Historically, All Hallows’ Eve marked the one day every year when people thought the worlds of the living and the dead overlapped. The holiday evoked a sense of mystery, intrigue, respect and fear. Today, it’s rife with candy consumption and elaborate costumes. Here are few Halloween Sayings to celebrate Halloween in all its original glory.
Scary & Funny Halloween Sayings 2016 – Halloween Quotes Sayings
Check our funny Halloween quotes about this unique day, that is sometimes also called All Saints’ Eve, celebrated on the 31st of October. This day is celebrated mainly by Christians and is dedicated to remembering the dead. So here are some funny Halloween sayings about this celebration day.
Funny Halloween Sayings Quotes
- I’m sorry to tell but you are older than recommended ages indicated on the Sexy Witch costume package.
- The scariest thing about November 1st is that shopping malls are already selling Christmas goods & decorations.
- The adults celebrate the 1st of November as an International Eat You Kid’s Halloween Candy After They Fall Asleep Day.
- To a wine expert: would you please recommend any good wine that pairs with eating my children’s Halloween strawberry candy.
- If you want to go really scary for Halloween you should go as the person you claim to be on Facebook.
- I’m proud to say that I‘ve outworn last year’s costume.
- If you really want to select a shocking costume for your Halloween, choose it to be like Renee Zellweger’s new face.
- I’m practicing my zombie role for the upcoming Halloween on my subordinates at work.
- You don’t look that scary anymore when you dress that scary zombie costume.
You can also check out : Happy Halloween Wishes 2016
- Taping your balls between your legs does not count to be a Halloween costume.
- I have to confess, no Halloween costume could ever creep me out as much as your regular attire.
- I’m not going let the fact that Halloween is on a Friday stop me from showing up to work hangover on Monday.
- For Halloween I can dress as the fat version of any Hollywood actress I want.
- I’m going as a zombie for Halloween by slouching half-dead at my desk like every other day of the year.
- The scariest part of Halloween is knowing my rent is due the next day.
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Say boo and scary on!
- Just a reminder you’ve got plenty of time to plan a disappointing last-minute Halloween costume.
- I’d dress up as a Siri for Halloween if my life didn’t already entail being asked stupid questions all day.
- Your Halloween costume makes me want to take it off.
- Cheers, said every Vampire before sinking his teeth into man’s neck.
- In my life I’ll always respect our differences. Even if that only difference would be that you’re a zombie.
- I am not sure but I hope that people mistakenly believe this crappy, last-minute, thrown-together Halloween costume is supposed to be Lady Gaga.
- Halloween is the only time I can easily convince others that my children are monsters. Without any legal issues.
Halloween Trick or Treat Sayings
- “I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks…enjoy the candy and festivities!”
- “The monsters will feast on your blood this Halloween! Well, maybe they won’t, but they will make cocktails with it.”
- “It’s positively ghastly outside. It must be Halloween! You have a good one!”
- “Having a werewolf for a girlfriend isn’t bad. At least you know she’ll never tell you to shave without looking like a hypocrite.”
- “Creeping and crawling is no way to get through life, but it is the best way to enjoy Halloween.”
- “Halloween is the one time of year where grown women can dress like hookers and no one will care. Happy Halloween!”
You can also check out : Happy Halloween Messages
- “I hope you have an un-boo-lievably fun Halloween! Eat lots of candy and have a great time! May you only receive treats and no black cats cross your path this Halloween. Have so much fun!”
- “Those who go as ghosts should probably be spooky. No one likes a timid ghost.”
- Danger Doesn’T Lurk At Every Corner; It’S Just Hanging Out, Waiting For Fear And Horror To Show Up. Happy Halloween
- “Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!”
Halloween Greetings Sayings
- “Believe it or not, cash works as a Halloween treat. It’s like getting a gift card for Christmas.”
- “Fear Itself is actually Fear’s full name. No one actually calls Fear by its full name, though, because they’re too busy screaming.”
- “That poor girl can’t reach into her pockets, because a big ugly monster ripped her arms out of their sockets.”
- “Beware of the demons and witches and goblins…and of the houses that don’t give full bars…have a super fun trick or treat and a great Halloween!”
- “In the realm of the undead, their only wish is to be released on Halloween and wreak havoc over all they come in contact with.”
- “When the devil whispers in your ear, mischief is your command. Truth be told, you’ll enjoy it well; just keep a weapon close at hand.”
- “If you hate Halloween, it’s only one day. On November 1, you can start Christmas shopping. Happy Halloween!”
- “Happy Halloween to all you spookily special people out there. Remember to have fun and don’t frighten too many people!”
Funny Halloween Quotes & Sayings
- “People who dress up as food items on Halloween should preferably not be allergic to the food they’re pretending to be, because it’s way too ironic.”
- “Hell is actually a cold and lonely place. Anyone who tells you it’s hot has probably never been there.”
- “If you’re not scaring anyone with your costume, then you’re probably not doing it right. Happy Halloween!”
- “Impending doom is worse than pending doom. At least you can reschedule pending doom. Happy Halloween!”
- “Halloween parties are more fun when you’ve got a few of your scariest friends to share it with. Have a Scary Halloween!”
- “Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright! Happy Halloween!”
You can also check out : Halloween Crafts For Kids
- “I hope you have a great Halloween and enjoy dressing up and getting lots of candy! Have a super fun night.” Wishesquotes.com
- “The grey mist that follows you knows your destination before you do. But don’t let it lead you to your peril.”
- “When the cool western wind blows through the trees on All Hallow’s Eve, the townspeople feel the spirits slowly crawling up their spines.”
- “Here’s to Miley Cyrus for somehow making all Halloween costumes prior to 2003 look shockingly unslutty.”
- “The thing under my bed waiting to grab my ankle isn’t real. I know that, and I also know that if I’m careful to keep my foot under the covers, it will never be able to grab my ankle.” » Stephen King Hiphiphalloween.com
- “I’d dress up as Siri for Halloween if my life didn’t already entail being asked stupid questions all day.”
- “Forget love — I’d rather fall in chocolate!” » Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes
Cute Halloween Cards Sayings
Are you looking for ideas for fun and scary Halloween sayings, verses, poems and jokes?
Halloween is the time of year when you can dress up and let your imagination go wild, decorate your house with all kinds of ghosts and ghoulies, and try your best to frighten the neighborhood kids
- “I’m so happy that Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year!” said no teacher ever.”
- “After eating chocolate you feel godlike, as though you can conquer enemies, lead armies, entice lovers.” » Emily Luchetti
- Witches And Warlocks, Spirits And Specters; Give Us Some Treats Or Prepare For Some Hecklers!
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” » George Carlin
- “As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, Let loose upon the Earth till it be light.” » Nicholas Gordan
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” » ernando Pessoa
- “I put the costume on and said ‘It’s not very comfortable, but it looks amazing,’ so it’s all good.” » Chris Hemsworth
- “Halloween is for dressing as something you’re not. That’s why most girls go as sexy.”
- “Hold on, man. We don’t go anywhere with “scary,” “spooky,” “haunted,” or “forbidden” in the title.” » Scooby-Doo
You can also check out : Halloween 2016 Pictures
- “Die, my dear? Why that’s the last thing I’ll do!”
- “I love the spirit of Halloween and the energy that comes with it.” » Katharine McPhee
- “I love Halloween, trick or treating and decorating the house.” » Joe Nichols
- “We were a family that made our Halloween costumes. Or, more accurately, my mother made them. She took no suggestions or advice. Halloween costumes were her territory. She was the brain behind my brother’s winning girl costume, stuffing her own bra with newspapers for him to wear under a cashmere sweater and smearing red lipstick on his lips.” » Ann Hood
- “When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween.
- “This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” » Conan O’Brien
Hope you like our article on Halloween Sayings and Quotes. Stay tuned with us to get more updates on Halloween 2016.