If you and yours are really keen on Halloween, then sending an Halloween cards to mark the occasion is a great way to kick off your fiendish festivities.
We have found excellent vintage Halloween cards that offer a range of spooky salutations, from video clips to vintage designs.
As Halloween approaches, it will soon be time to write in printable Halloween cards. Homemade Halloween cards provide the opportunity to have fun, be creative, or just show your corny humor.
Best Halloween Cards Printable & Homemade
What To Write On Homemade & Handmade Halloween Cards
Here are some fun things to write in a free printable Halloween cards.
- Happy Howl-o-ween!
- I am dying to have a great Halloween with you. Happy Halloween!
- You’re one of my favorite Halloween monsters!
- The skeleton laughed at this Halloween card message. It tickled his funny bone.
- Have a killer Halloween!
- The dentist knows that the scariest thing that can happen on Halloween night is eating all the candy without brushing your teeth.
- Gho-stylin’ this Halloween. Wear some spooky BOOts.
- I’m not scared on Halloween because I know I have you to make me smile.
- Halloween may be a spooky night, but I’ll enjoy it no matter what since I’ll be with you.
- It’s fun to be with your ‘fiends’ on Halloween!
- The three c’s of Halloween real estate are candy, candy, and candy!
- Even though Halloween isn’t as fun at a nudist colony, it can still be scary.
- The trick for getting a treat for Halloween is to be a little naughty without being too evil.
- If you wear your mask to the grocery store, you can get discounted candy on November 1st.
- I love this holiday almost as much as my dentist loves this holiday.
You can also check out : Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids
Best Quotes & Sayings For Halloween Greeting Cards
Quotes work well for just about any kind of card message, and below are some specific Halloween quotes for cards that will work well in a card. Many times, a quote may be appropriate to stand alone as the entire message. Other times, adding a little extra personal wording can spice up a quote or give it needed context.
- I’m a good witch most of the time.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. -Erma Bombeck
- If the broom fits, ride it.
- There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.
- I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Unknown
- Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortal. -Emily Dickenson
- Eat, drink and be scary. -Unknown
- Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)
- Get your candy on! -Unknown
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. -Steve Almond
- This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him. -Conan O’Brien
- Forget love – I’d rather fall in chocolate! -Sandra J. Dykes
- Once in a young lifetime, one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. -Judith Olney
Free Halloween Cards Download – Funny Halloween Cards
You can also check out : Scary Halloween Quotes
You can also check out : Cool Halloween Pictures
Hope you like our article on Halloween Cards. Stay tunes with us to get more updates regarding Halloween 2016.